Welcome to My Photography Blog...

I take a very photojournalistic approach to photography. Natural, genuine expressions are what I strive to capture. So, just be yourself and relax. I let children play, run and laugh to catch the smile, the giggle, the faraway stare, even the frown. I want to capture the true personality of my subjects in a relaxed setting. Family, wedding and engagement shots are creative and unique.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mulligan Family

I had the pleasure of doing a family session with great friends over Labor Day weekend. The location was Katie's Mom's beautiful farm in Killingworth.

We went up into the hay loft of the barn for some fun shots.

I love catching kids at moments like this.
Katie & Bill
The tractor series is my favorite.




How fun to have a pony!



I was excited when Kendall wanted to take a picture with me... thanks Katie for taking the picture.

0 comments: