Welcome to My Photography Blog...

I take a very photojournalistic approach to photography. Natural, genuine expressions are what I strive to capture. So, just be yourself and relax. I let children play, run and laugh to catch the smile, the giggle, the faraway stare, even the frown. I want to capture the true personality of my subjects in a relaxed setting. Family, wedding and engagement shots are creative and unique.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jillian & Andrew

Last weekend I did a shoot for one of Ike's teachers and her son. We got a window in the weather and went to the beach at Hammonnasset.   We found this cool lifeguard chair with amazing colors for some shots and you would never know it but the beach was full of people... its all about the angles.  Jillian and Andrew can't hide their special mother-son bond and that is what I wanted to capture in my photos.   Thanks Jillian & Andrew!

0 comments: