Welcome to My Photography Blog...

I take a very photojournalistic approach to photography. Natural, genuine expressions are what I strive to capture. So, just be yourself and relax. I let children play, run and laugh to catch the smile, the giggle, the faraway stare, even the frown. I want to capture the true personality of my subjects in a relaxed setting. Family, wedding and engagement shots are creative and unique.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Colby Family

During our recent trip to Charleston, I got to shoot my sister Kelly's good friends, The Colbys. We went to their adorable house and neighborhood for the shoot and despite the heat we had a blast! I think we captured some great photos and Garrett & Sophia are so sweet together. We even got the dogs to cooperate for a little photo fun.

0 comments: