Welcome to My Photography Blog...

I take a very photojournalistic approach to photography. Natural, genuine expressions are what I strive to capture. So, just be yourself and relax. I let children play, run and laugh to catch the smile, the giggle, the faraway stare, even the frown. I want to capture the true personality of my subjects in a relaxed setting. Family, wedding and engagement shots are creative and unique.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lee Family

Well what do you get when you have 10 adults + 7 children = 1 big family! I had the extreme pleasure of shooting the Lee Family over 4th of July weekend at their beautiful home and I think we took a challenging task of taking lots of family photos and made it fun and painless (or so I hope!). Thanks to the family for being such good sports!

0 comments: